Spirit of Kenya
In Kenya, you will not only hear Africa’s song but you will see it played out in front of your very eyes. The Masai people will reach deep into your beating heart and respond with a chanting chorus of harmonies, ranging from a primal growl to a high pitched hum.
- Wander on foot in Laikipia with your local guides, Samburu warriors, who share with you their customs and traditions
- Sleep under the African sky in a luxurious tented camp in the midst of the wildlife-rich Masai Mara
- Explore Masai Mara National Reserve, site of the heart-stopping annual wildebeest migration and home to all members of the Big Five
- Day 1 Nairobi
A private transfer takes you directly to your lodge, The Emakoko, set on the edge of Nairobi National Park.The Emakoko
- Day 2 Nairobi
At the nearby Giraffe Centre you will meet the endangered Rothschild giraffes with their distinctive ‘white socks’. Visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and meet the orphaned elephants, one of whom may just capture your heart enough to sponsor. Enjoy a relaxing game drive back to camp.The Emakoko
- Day 3 Laikipia
A morning fl ight takes you to the Laikipia Conservation Area which contains the second largest elephant population in Kenya. Enjoy an afternoon game drive and witness an amazing sunset from the lodge.Sabuk Lodge
- Day 4 Laikipia
Choose from a number of ways to explore this wildlife wilderness, including guided walks, game drives and meeting the local Samburu people and visiting their village and school.Sabuk Lodge
- Day 5 Masai Mara National Reserve
Fly over the Great Rift Valley and into the Masai Mara National Reserve. Your tented camp overlooks the Mara River and is positioned between major annual wildebeest crossings. As a camp with only ten tents you are assured of a personal and eco-friendly experience within the Mara.Entim Masai Mara
- Days 6 & 7 Masai Mara National Reserve
Wake up to the sounds of wildlife and spend your days on game drives among the incredible wildlife of the Mara. Arrive back at camp in time for a sundowner and your final African sunset on safari.Entim Masai Mara
- Day 8 Masai Mara ~ Nairobi
A short game drive gives you time to farewell the Mara before your fl ight back to Nairobi where your Kenyan safari comes to a close.
Spirit of Kenya
Getting there and away
This tour starts and ends in Nairobi. Your arrival and departure airport is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
If you'd like help with booking your flights or any onward journeys, please visit the Contact Us page.
Discover more about pricing, accommodation and what's on offer for each Peregrine Reserve tour.
- Airport meet and greet service
- Entrance fees to all sites listed in itinerary
- Additional local guides at some sites
- Quality transport
- Most or all meals
- Drinks many evenings
- Snacks and bottled water along the way
- Quality accommodation
- Domestic flights where indicated
- Park fees and permits
- International flights
- Airport taxes
Visit the Contact us page for help with booking flights and extra accommodation, or organising visas, transfers and insurance.
The price of your journey will vary depending on whether you wish to book a group departure, or take a private journey.